Regional Auto Dealers Seminars
New Jersey Regional Auto Dealers Seminar
Join Fisher & Phillips LLP Partner Timothy Scott and other leading professionals across the various industries that have been serving dealerships for generations at the New Jersey Regional Auto Dealers Seminar.
This informative seminar, presented by Fisher & Phillips LLP, Compli, Crowe Horwath LLP, Bank of America, and Aboyoun & Heller LLC, will offer attendees a higher-level, inside look into some of the key issues facing retail dealers today.
- The Wall Street Perspective on the Auto Dealer Business
- Top Employment Law Issues Facing Dealerships in 2014
- Recent Trends in Franchise Relations and Acquisitions
- Fraud: What You Don't Know Can Hurt Your Dealership!
- Balancing Performance and Best Practices
Who Should Attend: Owners, Dealers, CFOs and top level managers who would benefit from information in the accounting, employment, finance, compliance and legal areas.
Seminar Date: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
390 Hackensack Ave.,Spc. 70
Hackensack, NJ 07601-6310
There is no cost to attend this program. Advance registration is required.