ISO 45001 – Lead Auditors Training
1075 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
This course, taught by highly experienced, internationally recognized safety and health consultants, attorneys, and architects of the ISO 45001 standard will prepare the delegates to lead an ISO 45001 Audit. The OH&S Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to ISO auditing methods and OH&S 45001 requirements. Fundamental knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard is a prerequisite for attending this course.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, practical auditing experience, coaching, workshops and open forum discussions. Our experienced ISO 45001 instructors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from planning, budgeting, staffing, auditing performance, generation of Corrective Action Requests and planning Action Item closure.
Successful completion of this training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead an ISO 45001 OH&S management systems audit.
- Ed Foulke, Partner, Fisher Phillips, President of FP Safety Solutions
- Steve Davis, President & CEO, principal consultant for GRM, Inc
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for occupational safety and health managers, risk managers, operational risk managers, occupational safety and health management system (OHS MS) managers and team members, corporate counsel/attorneys, domestic and international consultants/educators in anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001 audit process and how to lead a management system audit team.
A prior review of the ISO 45001 standard is required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course.
What You Will Learn:
- The concepts of risk reduction and action prevention resulting in profitability and sustainability
- The structure of Annex SL
- Standard ISO auditing in accordance with ISO 19011
- The structure and requirements contained within ISO 45001
- Key definitions of ISO 45001
- The structure and requirements of ISO, including time management and leadership requirements
- The process of implementing maintaining an OHSM system
- How to conduct all phases of third-party audit
- Document protection and review
- Management and worker interviews
- On-site verification of procedures
- Regulatory and legal review
- Introduction to ISO 45001 auditing
- The lead auditor's role
- The attributes of a good auditor
- How to plan your audit
- The scope of the audit
- Selection of audit team members
- Budgeting, scheduling implementing
- How to execute the audit
- The onsite audit process
- Preparing and communicating results to management
- Preparing a communicating the final audit report
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the audit
- Understanding types and risk of opportunities associated with auditing
- Be able to communicate the objectives, scope criteria of the audit process to upper management
- Have greater involvement of top management
- Improve efficiency and consistency of internal operations
- Increase productivity and quality while achieving operational excellence
- Reduce worker's compensation and other related costs associated with workplace fatalities and injuries
- Demonstrate due diligence and awareness of operational and safety risks
- Improved recognition and reputation as a safe company among clients, contractors, vendors, suppliers, investors, government and the community.
- Meet customers/client requirements for safety and sustainability
- Demonstrate competence of legal and regulatory compliance
Included In the Program
- Course outline and comprehensive course materials and reference materials
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments provided each day
- ISO 45011 course certificate upon completion of course
Because of the comprehensive instruction and interaction with all attendees seating is limited for this program.
Train At Your Location:
We enable employers to provide focused, on-location training on their own timetables. We can create the lead auditors course content to meet your company's specific needs. We also have the ability to deliver course via web conference or on-demand online video. For 15 or more students, it is more cost-effective for us to coordinate a program with you.
This program has been submitted for each HRCI and SHRM for approval.
Should you have any questions, please contact Robert Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.