William R.H. Mosher
William Mosher, a senior attorney at the firm's Sacramento office, provides his clients with a full range of employment-related legal services. He has extensive experience defending employers in administrative actions, arbitrations, and both single-plaintiff and class action lawsuits; advising employers on issues of local, state, and federal employment law; providing employers with the handbooks, employment agreements, arbitration agreements, and other employment-related documents that they need in order to comply with constantly changing employment laws, defend themselves in litigation, and protect themselves against the threat of future litigation; and training employees to comply with applicable employment laws. William additionally possesses experience advising employers on intellectual property-related matters, including copyright, trademark, and trade secret matters.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, William was senior counsel at a full service Los Angeles law firm, where he managed the firm’s labor and employment law department for almost a decade. Before that, he was general counsel for a prominent Los Angeles entertainment company, where he advised the company on a full range of legal issues.
William earned his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the school’s Entertainment Law Review and Executive Editor of the school’s Women’s Law Journal. He earned his B.A. from Pomona College where he majored in Philosophy. William is also a member of MENSA.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- AB 1825 Supervisor Training Session, AB 1825 Supervisor "Train-the-Trainer" Session, and SB 1343 Employee Harassment "Train-the-Trainer" Session10.27.20
- University of California, Los Angeles School of LawJ.D. 2003
- Pomona CollegeB.A. 2000
- California Courts of Appeal
- California Superior Court
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California