Talar Tavlian is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Her practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state courts in various employment law matters, such as discrimination, retaliation, and harassment. She also counsels and advises clients on labor and employment law matters. Talar also has extensive litigation experience involving product liability, premises liability, insurance, and professional liability claims.
Talar graduated from Loyola Law School, where she served as a Senior Production Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. During law school, she also served as an extern for the Honorable Dickran Tevrizian of the United States District Court for Central District of California and the Honorable Fumiko Wasserman of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Talar has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - Rising Stars since 2012.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Pasadena Bar Association
Talar volunteers at the Downtown Women’s Center, which is the only organization in Los Angeles exclusively dedicated to addressing the needs of women overcoming poverty and homelessness in Skid Row in Los Angeles.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- How to Develop an Effective Anti-Harassment Program in Light of the DFEH’s New Workplace Harassment GuideLos Angeles Breakfast Briefing5.16.17
- Loyola Law SchoolJ.D.
- University of California, Los AngelesB.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California