Sadé Tidwell is an associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. She represents clients in all areas of labor and employment law including employment discrimination claims, wrongful termination claims, wage and hour disputes, non-compete and restrictive covenants, affirmative action plans and audits, breach of employment contract disputes, compliance, and prevention.
Sadé received her J.D. from Howard University School of Law in Washington, D.C. Previously, she clerked for the Honorable Judge Reggie B. Walton at the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. Additionally, she worked as a law clerk for Allstate’s Federal Legislative Regulatory Affairs office on Capitol Hill. Sadé worked a split summer in 2016, working the first half as an associate for Fisher Phillips and the second half as an associate at Kramon & Graham, a general litigation firm in Baltimore, Maryland.
While attending law school, Sadé served as a student attorney for the United States Patent & Trademark Office; as President of the Intellectual Property Student Association; as a member of the Giles S. Rich American Inn of Court; and she served as the Alumni Relations officer for the Charles Hamilton Houston National Moot Court team of which she was a member for two years.
Honors & Leadership
- Product Rescue Center 732 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd, NW Atlanta, GA 30318
Cause: Poverty Alleviation
Sorted and packaged food boxes to be delivered to programs that provide food for those in need.
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity
Cause: Economic Empowerment
Atlanta Habitat for Humanity transforms communities by acting as a catalyst for neighborhood revitalization through education, innovative development, partnerships, and long term relationships with families.
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap6.17.19
- EEO-1 Reporting Requirements, Chapter 1: Who is Required to File, When, and What Happens if You Don’t?Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap5.10.19
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog12.19.18
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog5.30.18
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap10.17.17
- Howard University School of LawJ.D. 2017
- Howard UniversityB.S. 2012
- Georgia Superior Court