Stephanie Alexander is a partner in the firm's Seattle office who focuses her practice on employment and tort litigation, and employment counseling. She defends both public and private employers in litigation and arbitration for all types of employment related claims on a state and national level, often acting as national employment litigation counsel for clients in other states. She also regularly represents clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Human Rights Commission, and other administrative agencies. Stephanie has significant expertise in the employment advice field, regularly advising employers on compliance with state and federal employment laws. Additionally, Stephanie provides training and conducts investigations for clients regarding harassment, leave issues, and other personnel matters. She is a frequent speaker at seminars on employment law issues, and for many years, she has been selected as a "Rising Star" by the multi state publication, Law & Politics. She has been given the highest rating available for her years of practice by Martindale-Hubbell.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association - Labor and Employment Section and Young Lawyer's Division
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Michael & Alexander joins national labor and employment specialty firm2.12.18
- University of Washington School of LawJ.D. 1997
- Montana State UniversityB.A. 1991, with highest honors