Spring Taylor is an associate in the firm's Kansas City office. She represents clients in all aspects of employment litigation, including harassment claims, wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, and misappropriation of trade secrets and non-compete litigation. Spring also has extensive experience in FMLA interference and retaliation claims.
Spring proactively counsels employers on the latest employment law regulations through client updates and to avoid risks and the possibility of litigation.
Prior to law school, Spring spent several years in the hospitality and travel industry and in employment benefits.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- CALI Award for Business Management for Lawyers
- CALI Award for Food Law
- CALI Award for Law Practice Management
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Griffiths Women’s Leadership Society
- University Missouri School of LawJ.D. 2016
- University of Central FloridaB.S 2005, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri