Sarina Saluja is a partner in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Her practice focuses on representing employers in various aspects of labor and employment law, including against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour matters, and wrongful termination. She also advises clients on employment compliance, internal investigations, discipline, terminations, and wage and hour matters. She prepares workplace policies and procedures manuals, drug testing policies, employment contracts and separation agreements, and harassment and discrimination prevention policies, including preventive counseling and in-house training.
During law school, she served as an extern to the Honorable Martin J. Jenkins of the United States District Court, Northern District of California.
In 2013, Sarina was named to the ‘Hot List’ for Minority Attorneys Under 40 in the Western Region by Lawyers of Color Inc. She was also recognized as a Southern California Super Lawyers - "Rising Star" in 2016.
Honors & Leadership
- Board Member, South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- Member, Labor & Employment Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney, Los Angeles County Bar Association Domestic Violence Project
- Labor and Employment attorneys represent 11 offices1.2.18
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- 2016 Los Angeles Seminar9.21.16
- Fisher Phillips Breakfast Briefing In Los Angeles-Taking the Bully by the Horns: Understanding and Preventing Workplace Bullying10.2.14
- Punjabi Dental Society, “Top Ten Legal Conceptions that Get Employers Sued”
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San FranciscoJ.D.
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A.
- California Courts of Appeal
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California