Samantha is an associate in the firm’s Irvine office. Her practice includes counseling and defending employers in all areas of labor and employment matters, including claims for discrimination, wage and hour claims, retaliation, and wrongful termination. Samantha also counsels employers on a variety of workplace issues and assists with the development of employee handbooks, polices, and procedures.
Samantha earned her JD/MBA dual degree from Loyola Law School and Loyola Marymount University. There, she served as a Research Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, a Senator for the Graduate Students of Loyola Marymount University, President of the International Law Society, and Speaker Chair of the Women’s Law Association. Samantha was also inducted into the St. Thomas More Honor Society.
During law school, Samantha served as a judicial extern for the Honorable R. Gary Klausner at the United States District Court for the Central District of California and volunteered with the Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution.
- Autonomous Vehicles Blog - Driving the Future10.26.18
- Loyola Law SchoolJ.D. 2017
- Loyola Marymount UniversityM.B.A 2017
- Loyola Marymount UniversityB.B.A 2012, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California