Shannon R. Rozell
Shannon Rozell is an associate in the Philadelphia office. She represents employers of all sizes in labor and employment law matters, with a particular focus on restrictive covenant and trade secrets issues. Her practice includes litigating and advising on both enforcement and defense of covenants not to compete, non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements, trade secrets, duty of loyalty, and unfair competition.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Shannon worked with the antitrust litigation group in the New York City office of an AmLaw 200 firm. During law school, she served as Senior Articles Editor for the Cardozo Law Review, was recipient of the Computer Forensics Excellence Award for E-Discovery, and obtained her degree with a focus in Financial Services and Corporate Law. She also served during law school as a corporate legal extern in the New York offices of a French fashion house and luxury retail company.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of LawJ.D. 2017
- Western Michigan UniversityB.A. 2014, cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania