Sarabeth is a litigation associate in the Dallas office whose primary practice consists of defending employers in state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies. She has successfully defended employers against allegations involving Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FLSA, ERISA, FMLA, state law discrimination claims and trade secret disputes. Sarabeth also regularly represents employers in complex wage and hour class and collective actions and PAGA matters. Her clients have included retailers, airplane and automobile manufacturers, and financial institutions.
During her career, Sarabeth has served as second-chair in a civil jury trial in which she successfully defended her client against multiple employment-related allegations asserted in Texas state court. Sarabeth also has extensive experience in financial data analysis. Throughout all phases of litigation, Sarabeth frequently draws on her prior experience as a Certified Public Accountant and former auditor to analyze complex financial data and evaluate litigation exposure for her clients. This skillset allows Sarabeth to properly advise her clients of the risks and rewards of litigation.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Sarabeth was a litigation associate at two internationally-recognized full-service law firms.
Honors & Leadership
- Member – Dallas Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Certified Public Accountant in Texas and California
- Firm Welcomes Sarabeth Hall to the Dallas Office10.28.19
- Oklahoma City University School of LawJ.D., 2014 magna cum laude
- Texas Christian UniversityMAcc, 2007
- Texas Tech UniversityBBA, 2006 with honors
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas