Steven L. Ferenczy
Steven Ferenczy is an associate in the firm's Atlanta office. He represents management in all areas of labor and employment law in state and federal courts as well as before state and federal agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and United States Department of Labor (DOL).
Steven handles a wide range of employment-related issues including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, and wage and hour claims. A significant portion of Steven’s practice focuses on wage and hour law, emphasizing issues related to minimum wage, overtime, timekeeping, and garnishments. Steven also counsels clients regarding day-to-day employment, compliance, and wage-hour issues.
While in law school, Steven was the Treasurer of the Labor and Employment Law Society. Steven has co-written articles on the impact of e-cigarettes in the workplace, Georgia’s revised wage payment law, and measuring employee attrition and “best practices” for increasing overall employee retention.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- One Day, Many Solutions Atlanta3.22.16
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog1.27.17
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog8.31.16
- Gig Employer Blog7.20.16
- Georgia State University College of LawJ.D. 2015
- Georgia State UniversityB.B.A. 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals