Sandra Mills Feingerts
Sandy Feingerts is a partner in the New Orleans office and a member of the firm's Employee Benefits Practice Group. Her practice is focused primarily on Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), employee benefits law, executive deferred compensation for taxable entities and tax-exempt organizations, and executive employment, severance and change in control agreements.
Sandy also handles Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance, assessments, and reporting penalties.
She formerly worked on the Staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation, U. S. Congress.
Sandy is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and was recognized by New Orleans CityBusiness as one of the city's 50 "Outstanding Lawyers." She has been included in Louisiana Super Lawyers since 2008, and in The Best Lawyers in America since 1995. Sandra has also been listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers since 2010.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Included in Louisiana Super Lawyers since 2008
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America since 1995
- Listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers since 2010
- Firm Also Ranked Among the Best for Labor & Employment Law5.3.18
- Firm Also Ranked Among the Best for Labor & Employment Law5.30.17