Sean Daley is a partner in the Los Angeles office. He represents employers in all aspects of both state and federal employment litigation, including single and multi-plaintiff discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment claims, and wage and hour class actions. He also conducts workplace investigations and represents companies in administrative complaints before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and the California Labor Commission.
Sean also counsels employers with respect to employee discipline and terminations and advises management on various employment-related issues, including employment policies and procedures, compliance with California and federal anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and wage and hour laws, and workplace investigations. Sean has particular experience helping companies resolve independent contractor and franchisor-franchisee issues that arise in the employment context.
Sean graduated from Loyola Law School, where he served as a Note and Comment Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. During law school, he also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Member, State Bar of California, Litigation Section
- Member, State Bar of California, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Member, Professionals in Human Resources Association, Burbank/Glendale, Pasadena and Los Angeles Chapters
- New Partners Span 13 Offices With Over 40% Representing a Diverse Cross-Section of the Firm12.22.20
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Loyola Law SchoolJ.D. 2010
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.A. 2005
- California Superior Court
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California