Raul E. Zermeno
Raul Zermeno is an associate in the firm's Los Angeles office. He represents management in all aspects of employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and wage and hour claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Raul worked as a litigation associate for a law firm in Long Beach, California where he practiced general civil litigation with an emphasis in employment law.
During law school, Raul was a judicial extern for Associate Justice Laurence Rubin of the California Court of Appeal, 2nd Appellate District. Raul is fluent in Spanish.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyers - "Rising Stars" (2016)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Breakfast Briefing4.12.16
- Breakfast Briefing2.11.16
- The Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce and Fisher Phillips Present the 2nd Annual Employment Law Update1.20.16
- Breakfast Briefing7.16.15
- Breakfast Briefing11.6.14
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los AngelesJ.D. 2008
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A. 2004, with high honors
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California