Renata L. Sobral
Renata Sobral is an associate in the firm's Orlando office. Her practice involves representation of employers in employment discrimination and harassment, litigation of employment disputes, retaliation and wrongful termination and wage and hour litigation.
Renata’s experience prior to joining Fisher Phillips included working as an associate in a law firm handling mass tort subrogation litigation, and as an attorney conducting foreign language electronic discovery.
During law school, she was a member of the Political and Civil Rights Law Review, and served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Cynthia M. Rufe in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Renata is fluent in Portuguese and proficient in Spanish.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- New Trends in Discrimination and Harassment: Sex, Transgender, and More
- Understanding Common Legal Issues Encountered by Startups
- Top Ten Tips for Surviving Today’s Mobile Workforce
- The Fair Labor Standards Act: Wage and Hour Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Temple University, Beasley School of LawJ.D. 2013, cum laude
- University of MiamiB.A. 2009, cum laude
- New Jersey