Robert Sarkisian is an associate in Fisher Phillips’ Sacramento office, where is represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law including retaliation, discrimination and wage and hour issues.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Robert worked at a prominent national law firm where he represented institutional clients in a variety of labor and employment related issues.
While in law school, Robert served as a judicial extern to Chief Justice Ronald H. Sargis on the Eastern District Court of California, Bankruptcy Court. He also served as a legal intern with the California Franchise Tax Board.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of LawJ.D., 2019, with Distinction
- University of California, DavisB.S., 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California