Rochelle Nelson is an associate in the firm's Seattle office. Her practice covers all aspects of employment law, including litigation and counseling of employment matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Rochelle served as a law clerk to the Honorable Charles W. Johnson of the Washington State Supreme Court. Rochelle has also worked with the Unemployment Law Project in Seattle, a clinic aimed at resolving disputes over unemployment benefits, and she has worked in-house with Washington Federal Savings & Loan, where she consulted on matters involving employment discrimination and best hiring practices.
Rochelle graduated magna cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in 2014, where she served as President of the Student Bar Association and participated as a member of the Labor and Employment Law Association. Prior to her legal career, Rochelle earned a B.S. in Finance from California Polytechnic and has worked for Oracle, Corp. as a financial analyst.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog9.8.16
- Government Relations Blog9.28.15
- Labor Regulation Banning Such Policies Upheld By 9th Circuit Court9.7.16
- Seattle University School of LawJ.D. 2014, magna cum laude
- California Polytechnic State UniversityB.S. 2010, cum laude