Rayan W. Naouchi
Rayan Naouchi is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Her practice includes representing employers in all areas of labor and employment law.
While in law school, Rayan served as a legal writing fellow, where she taught legal writing to first-year law students. She also gained a unique perspective into employee claims through working at a small plaintiffs’ employment discrimination firm.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Rayan worked as a judicial clerk in the Appeals Chamber at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon in The Hague, Netherlands.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Lunch 'N Learn8.8.19
- 2017 Los Angeles Seminar9.7.17
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los AngelesJ.D.
- University of California, Los AngelesB.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California