Rachel C. Stone
Rachel Stone is an Associate in the Philadelphia office. Her practice focuses on defending employers against employment-based claims in state and federal court and before administrative agencies, and advising clients on statutory compliance issues. She defends employers in cases where current and former employees have alleged disability, gender, race, national origin, and other discrimination claims. Rachel also has experience representing employers in matters involving trade secrets and restrictive covenants.
- Keystone Employment Law Blog6.19.18
- Keystone Employment Law Blog3.27.18
- Vanderbilt University Law SchoolJ.D. 2014
- University of PennsylvaniaB.A. 2010 magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania