Pamela Williams is a partner in the firm’s Houston office. She is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She has more than twenty years of experience handling labor and employment litigation matters in arbitration, as well as state and federal courts.
Pamela has litigated individual, class, and collective actions, including claims involving allegations of discrimination, retaliation, medical leave violations, failure to provide accommodations for religion and disability, wage and hour violations, and workplace torts. She has also assisted clients in dealing with administrative charges before the Department of Labor (DOL), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and state agencies such as the Texas Workforce Commission.
In addition to her litigation experience, Pamela also assists clients with compliance, training, and workplace investigations. She also has drafted employment handbooks, policies and procedures, separation agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, and covenants not to compete.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, State Bar of Texas: Labor and Employment section
- Member, Houston Bar Association: Labor and Employment section
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- San Antonio Full Day Seminar10.14.16
- Houston Full Day Seminar9.16.16
- Charlotte and Houston Partners Recommend Best Practices to Avoid Manager Statements Being Used to Support an OSHA Citation8.1.19
- Workplace Safety Attorneys Clarify Employers’ Rights to Be Present in an OSHA Walk-Around Inspection7.1.19
- Fisher Phillips Partners Examine Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Case That Calls into Question the Validity of Mine Act Citations9.7.18
- Fisher Phillips Partners Advise Texas Construction Industry Professionals on OSHA Injury and Illness Data Reporting Requirements
- Wind of Change: MSHA’s Final Rule Governing Workplace Examinations for Metal and Nonmetal Mines Becomes Effective June 2, 2018Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog5.22.18
- University of Houston Law CenterJ.D. 1992
- Vassar College
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Courts of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas