Penny Chen is an associate in the firm's Los Angeles office. As a courtroom advocate, her practice includes representation of employers in a wide range of disputes, with special emphasis on wage and hour class actions, wrongful termination, and Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) claims. As an advisor, she counsels clients on employment best practices and compliance issues with an eye towards optimal risk management. She regularly drafts employee handbooks, arbitration agreements, employment agreements, and other employment contracts and policies.
Prior to joining the firm, Penny was an associate at a national litigation firm where she represented both domestic and international companies in employment, privacy, and commercial litigation matters.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Los Angeles Breakfast Briefing12.13.16
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los Angeles
- University of San DiegoB.A. 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- Mandarin Chinese