Nina Montazeri is an associate in the Fisher Phillip’s San Francisco office, where she represents employers in all areas of labor and employment. Nina also advises employers in compliance and preventative strategies, including drafting employee handbooks and policies such as vacation, paid sick leave, and medical leaves of absences.
Nina earned her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law with an emphasis in Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution and was inducted into UC Hastings’ Honor Society.
During her time at UC Hastings, Nina received significant hands-on experience in litigation and employment law. Through the Individual Representation Clinic Nina litigated a wage and hour case in Santa Clara Superior Court. She also participated in UC Hastings Workers’ Rights and Wage Claim Clinics. Nina also competed on UC Hastings Alternative Dispute Resolution Team and Client Counseling Team where she won 2nd place at the American Bar Association’s Regional Competition.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Bay Area Counties Allow Certain Businesses And Construction Projects To Reopen While Extending Shelter-In-Place Order Through May 314.30.20
- San Francisco Unveils Plan To Allow Employees to Use Employer Healthcare Funds For Food, Rent, And Utilities During The COVID-19 Pandemic4.28.20
- San Francisco Grocery, Drug, And Restaurant Employees – And On-Demand Delivery Contractors – Receive New COVID-19 Protections4.23.20
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San FranciscoJ.D., 2019
- University of California, IrvineB.A.,2015