Natasha Sarah-Lorraine Banks
Natasha S.L. Banks is an Associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. She represents clients in all areas of labor and employment including employment discrimination and retaliation claims, wage and hour disputes, employment policies and procedures, and employment contracts. Additionally, Natasha practices within our Global Immigration Practice Group representing employers in all areas of business immigration, which includes temporary employment visas and labor certifications.
Natasha received her J.D., cum laude, from Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, where she was a member of the Mercer Law Review. She was also a student member-at-large of the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (“GABWA”) and the Regional Vice-Chair for the Southern Region of the National Black Law Students Association. While a law student, Banks was named a Foundation Scholar for GABWA, the Gate City Bar Association, the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, and the Leadership Institute for Women of Color Attorneys.
Prior to law school, Natasha had a successful career in sales and legal staffing/consulting where she provided employment solutions for employers on a direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and temporary basis. Natasha was a summer associate with Fisher Phillips in 2015 before joining the firm as an associate.
Honors & Leadership
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Member
- Gate City Bar Association, Member
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Member
- The Junior League of Atlanta, Member
- Volunteer with the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog5.17.18
- Gig Employer Blog2.14.18
- Gig Employer Blog12.26.17
- Gig Employer Blog12.11.17
- Gig Employer Blog11.28.17
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog9.15.17
- Gig Employer Blog8.22.17
- Mercer UniversityJ.D., cum laude
- University of MissouriB.A.
- Superior Court of Fulton County
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia