Matthew D. Westerman
Matt Westerman is a Board Certified Labor and Employment Law Attorney in the firm’s Tampa office.
Matt represents businesses in matters involving virtually every aspect of the employer-employee relationship. He has significant experience defending corporations in employment litigation claims, and represents clients before federal, state and local administrative agencies.
Matt also represents and counsels clients with respect to their traditional labor relations matters. He also devotes a considerable amount of his practice to assisting businesses with their day-to-day human resources issues.
Matt represents employers in business immigration matters. His services include: non-immigrant visa strategy and planning, visa preparation and filing, green card and labor certification processing, and immigration compliance audits and training.
Honors & Leadership
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, Good Burger Awards Planning Committee, (2014-present)
- Leadership St. Pete – Class of 2015
- Career Source Suncoast, Board Member, (2012-present)
- Adoption Related Services of Pinellas, Board Member, (2013-present)
- Stetson University College of LawJ.D. 1999, cum laude
- University of Central FloridaB.A. 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida