Mauro Ramirez is an associate in the firm's Houston office. He has experience counseling clients on issues related to both federal and state employment and labor laws, including, but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). He has also assisted clients in responding to charges brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and counseled clients during inspections conducted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
Mauro was selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Stars in 2016.
Honors & Leadership
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- San Antonio Full Day Seminar10.14.16
- University of Texas School of LawJ.D. 2007
- University of Texas at AustinB.A. 2003, with honors
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas