Mathew Parker is an associate in the firm's Columbus office. His practice involves the representation of employers in various types of employment litigation. He also counsels employers regarding various day-to-day employment policies and practices.
While in law school, Mathew was a Competitions Editor for the Cardozo Moot Court Honor Society. During his time on moot court, he participated in several competitions and even earned the 3rd Place Oral Advocate award at the Tulane Sports Law Moot Court Competition. Upon graduating from law school, Mathew was inducted into the Order of the Barristers, a national honor society which recognizes individuals who have excelled at advocacy and service at their respective law schools.
Prior to joining the firm, Mathew was an associate at a boutique employment law firm in New York City where he litigated individual and class/collective action claims nationwide.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers & Labor and Employment Law Sections
- Committee Member, Cardozo Alumni Labor and Employment Law Group
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "The $55 Million Dollar Peephole: Lessons for Hoteliers from the Erin Andrews Trial," Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association Newsletter, March 2016
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of LawJ.D. 2009
- Fordham UniversityB.A. 2006
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio