Megan Nevin is an attorney in Fisher Phillips’ Sacramento office. She represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including claims of wage and hour violations, retaliation, wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Megan gained extensive courtroom experience as a Criminal Defense Attorney in the Bay Area. Most recently, Megan practiced general civil litigation at a local Sacramento firm. She specifically practiced in the areas of employment, personal injury, premises liability, construction defect, and public entity defense.
During law school, Megan externed for both the Honorable Kay Tsenin in the San Francisco Superior Court and the Honorable Robert Benitez in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Service
- Career Mentor, Women’s Empowerment
- Member of Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- University of California, Hastings College of the LawJ.D., 2014
- International Institute for the Sociology of Law, Gipuzkoa, SpainM.A., 2009
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A., 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California