Mary K. Jones
Mary K. Jones is an associate in the Kansas City office. Her practice focuses on all aspects of labor and employment law. She counsels employers on labor and employment law, defends employers at the administrative agency level, represents employers in wage and hour investigations, and defends employers in various actions brought in state and federal courts, including individual claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mary was an associate with Phelps Dunbar LLP in New Orleans, Louisiana, where she engaged in a general litigation defense practice, including the defense of railroads against employee injury claims, the defense of insurance companies against various first-party and third-party claims and the defense of various premises liability, property damage and products liability claims.
While in law school, Mary was an intern for The Honorable Michael G. Bagneris with the Orleans Parish Civil District Court and an extern for The Honorable Lance M. Africk with the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Tulane Law SchoolJ.D. 2011, cum laude
- Louisiana State UniversityB.A. 2007, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri