Michael Furlong is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office. He represents management in all areas of labor and employment law. Mike has litigated employment matters before federal and state courts throughout the United States. He also has experience representing employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and state administrative agencies.
Mike has handled matters arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), and the Illinois Human Rights Act. He also has experience defending wage and hour claims.
While in law school, Mike worked as a Judicial Extern in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also served on the Editorial Board of the John Marshall Law Review.
- Don’t Go Overboard with Overbroad Non-Competes: Illinois Federal Court Strikes Down Non-Compete ClauseNon-Compete and Trade Secrets Blog4.29.18
- John Marshall Law SchoolJ.D. 2014
- University of IllinoisB.A. 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana