Maxim V. Doroshenko
Maxim Doroshenko is an Associate in the Washington, D.C. Metro office located in Bethesda, Maryland where he represents employers in employment litigation, business disputes, and related administrative matters. Maxim represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including the defense of claims involving workplace discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, as well as similar state and local laws before numerous state and federal courts and agencies.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Maxim began his career as an Associate at The Farrington Law Firm, LLC after earning his J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2015. While there, he served as an intern with the Congressional Office of Compliance and as Managing Editor of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal.
- Farrington Law Firm Attorneys Join the National Labor & Employment Law Firm1.7.19
- Fisher Phillips Victory Serves As First Blow In One-Two Punch Against Strict Reading Of Vehicle Reimbursement LawWage and Hour Laws Blog9.9.20
- Georgetown UniversityJ.D., 2015
- University of MarylandB.S.,2008
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Maryland Court of Special Appeals