Marci Britt is an associate in the Tampa office. Her practice involves representation of employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, wage and hour disputes, whistleblower claims, and family and medical leave issues.
Prior to joining the law firm, Marci served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez Covington, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida.
While in law school, she served as an intern for the Honorable L. Clayton Roberts at the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
Honors & Leadership
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Emerge Leadership Program
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- One Day, Many Solutions Tampa4.21.16
- Vanderbilt University Law SchoolJ.D. 2009
- Florida State UniversityM.S. 2003
- Florida State UniversityB.S. 2002, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida