Luke E. McDaniels
Luke is an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. His practice focuses on representing employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters in state and federal courts and agencies.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Luke was employed as a litigation associate in an AmLaw 200 firm. During law school, Luke participated in several activities that greatly influenced the direction of his legal career. From 2015 to 2016, Luke served as a judicial intern to the Honorable C. Darnell Jones, II of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. In addition, he was a member of Temple University’s Moot Court Honor Society from 2014 until graduation.
In the community, Luke serves as a member of the Board for Beloved St. John’s Evangelistic Church in Philadelphia, and for the Fox Run Homeowner’s Association.
- Represented an employer in a wrongful termination suit filed in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Litigated issues relating to trade secret protection and the validity of an employment contract in Montgomery County’s Court of Common Pleas.
- Assisted in an internal investigation regarding potential employee malfeasance.
Honors & Leadership
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Beloved St. John’s Evangelistic Church, Board Member
- Fox Run Homeowner’s Association, Board Member
- Temple University, Beasley School of LawJ.D., 2016
- Temple UniversityB.B.A., 2011
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania