Lariza Hebert is an attorney in the firm's Houston office. Her practice focuses on representing clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, including harassment, discrimination, and union avoidance.
Lariza litigates various areas of labor and employment matters and has participated in dispute resolutions before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Lariza began her career in-house at a large privately held grocery retailer, where she frequently drafted employee guidelines and policies.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- San Antonio Full Day Seminar10.14.16
- Government Relations Blog2.23.17
- Blurred Lines: Texas Supreme Court Applies Hazy Distinction Between Workplace Harassment And Assault3.2.17
- Schools No Longer Face Federal Requirement To Permit Transgender Students To Access Restrooms Corresponding With Their Gender Identities2.23.17
- Schools Forced To Adjust On Cusp Of New Academic Year8.23.16
- St. Mary's University School of LawJ.D. 2015
- Texas A&M UniversityB.S. 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas