Liane Dublinski is an associate in the Columbia office. She represents employers in a variety of labor and employment matters.
During law school, Liane was named to the Dean's List six times, earned a Trial Advocacy certificate, and served as a Lead Articles Editor for the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal. Liane also participated heavily in Loyola's advocacy program by competing at multiple Mock Trial competitions and serving as the Executive Director of the Mock Trial Board.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (YLD)
- Loyola University Chicago School of LawJ.D. 2016, magna cum laude
- University of South CarolinaB.A. 2013, summa cum laude
- South Carolina
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- South Carolina Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina