Lauren M. Claycomb
Lauren Claycomb is an associate in the firm's Louisville office. She represents management in all areas of labor and employment law in state and federal courts as well as before state and federal agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Charles R. Simpson, III, Senior United States District Judge for the Western District of Kentucky.
While in law school, Lauren served on the Editorial Board of the University of Louisville Law Review as the Senior Articles Editor. Her law review note was selected for publication and received honorable mention for Best Note.
Honors & Leadership
- Pupil Member, Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court (2012-2013)
- Employers Beware: Indiana Supreme Court Expands the Scope of the “Duty of Care” Owed to a Subcontractor’s EmployeesWorkplace Safety and Health Law Blog5.5.17
- Gig Employer Blog4.20.17
- Proposed Midnight Rules Relief Act May Put An End To OSHA Recordkeeping Rule - Onerous Workplace Safety Rules Among Many That Could Face The AxeWorkplace Safety and Health Law Blog2.10.17
- Gig Employer Blog11.3.16
- Onerous Workplace Safety Rules Among Many That Could Face The Axe2.10.17
- OSHA Announces Final Rule On Recordkeeping Dramatically Increases Employers' Reporting Requirements Which OSHA Will Make Public9.18.14
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of LawJ.D. 2013, summa cum laude
- Centre CollegeB.A. 2010, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky