Kevin L. Quan is an associate in Fisher Phillips’ San Francisco office where he represents employers in all areas of employment litigation. His practice focuses on defending employers in a wide range of issues including claims for discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, failure to provide reasonable accommodation, leave law violations, wage and hour class and collective actions, unfair competition, and tort and contract-based disputes.
In addition to his litigation practice, Kevin also counsels employers on a variety of workplace matters including risk assessment and litigation avoidance, policy development and compliance, employee handbooks, training and employment contracts.
During law school, Kevin served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Edward M. Chen of the United States District Court, Northern District of California and for the Honorable A. James Robertson II of the California Superior Court. He served as the Executive Managing Editor of the UC Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Procedure II and Mediation
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law2017, cum laude
- University of California, Irvine2013, Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California