Katarina Niparko is an associate in the Denver office of Fisher Phillips. She focuses her practice on representing clients in all areas of labor and employment law, including wage and hour issues, trade secret protection and convenants not to compete, employment discrimination claims, employment policies and handbooks and employee terminations. Additionallly, Katarina advises clients on compliance with federal statutes such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Honors & Leadership
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Niparko Family Foundation, Member and Secretary
- Firm Welcomes New Associate, Katarina Niparko2.19.20
- “Colorado Employment Law and Practice Guide,” Chambers Global Practice Guide: USA Regional Employment, Second Edition, Co-Author, October 2019
- Pepperdine University School of LawJ.D., 2018, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado BoulderB.A. 2013/2015