Krista L. Hurst
Krista L. Hurst practices exclusively in the area of immigration law. She has extensive experience with employment-based petitions and visas. Krista guides employers and employees through the business immigration process from hire/international transfer to employment-based green card process to U.S. citizenship. She has also helped companies navigate USCIS issued requests for evidence on specialty occupation, employer-employee relationship and wage level challenges, as well as assisted clients with Department of Labor audits on Foreign Labor Certification Applications and supervised recruitment.
Krista speaks some Spanish.
Honors & Leadership
- State Bar of Michigan, International Law Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan (WLAM)
- Volunteer -- Susan G. Komen (2009-present)
- Junior League of Birmingham, Michigan
- Member of USA Hockey
- Firm Continues Strategic Growth into the Detroit Market with Addition of 13-Lawyer Boutique12.18.19
- University of Detroit Mercy School of LawJ.D. 2001
- College of the Holy CrossB.A. 1997