Katherine A. Garbarino
Katherine Garbarino is Of Counsel in the firm's Louisville office. Her practice is focused primarily on employment litigation, involving claims brought in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Kentucky Civil Rights Act, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), federal and state wage and hour laws, and other federal and state employment laws.
Katherine was part of a team that took an ADA case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Gig Employer Blog3.27.17
- Gig Employer Blog11.21.16
- Detroit College of LawJ.D. 1991, cum laude
- Madonna UniversityB.A. 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Supreme Court