Kristina Noel Buan
Kristina is an associate in the Irvine office. She represents a broad range of employers, from small businesses to national companies. Her practice focuses on defending and counseling employers in all areas of labor and employment law.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Kristina litigated in Federal and State Court on behalf of both public and private entities dealing with a variety of different matters including wage and hour claims, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation, and claims brought under FMLA, CFRA, Title IX and Title VII.
During law school, Kristina served as a research editor for the Entertainment Law Review and completed an externship at the Loyola Law School Center for Conflict Resolution, where she conducted conciliations and mediations for economically disadvantaged families in Los Angeles. She also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Sandra R. Klein of the Unified States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. After graduating law school, Kristina gained experience working on matters involving complex class action employment lawsuits.
In her free time, Kristina enjoys going to concerts, musicals, attending sporting events, hiking, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Loyola Law School Honors Certificate of Concentration in Civil Litigation
- Loyola Law School Entertainment Law Review, Research Editor
- Loyola Law School, Deans Honor List
- University of California, Irvine, Deans Honor List
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Philippine American Bar Association
- Member, Filipino-American Lawyers of Orange County
- Loyola Law School of Los AngelesJ.D., 2016
- University of California, IrvineB.A. 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California