Julia H. Wilson
Julia Wilson is an associate in the firm's New York office. Her practice involves representing employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, wage and hour disputes, whistleblower claims, and family and medical leave issues.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Julia served as an associate in the litigation department at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in New York City. She received her J.D., with honors, in 2014 from the University of Texas School of Law. Additionally, she graduated cum laude from Claremont McKenna, where she received a dual B.A. in History and Political Science.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Does the Ban on Salary History Inquiries Violate the First Amendment? Ruling on Philadelphia Bill May Impact New YorkGovernment Relations Blog5.11.17
- University of Texas School of LawJ.D. 2014, with honors
- Claremont McKenna CollegeB.A. 2010, cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York