Jason A. Storipan
Jason Storipan is an associate in the firm's New Jersey office. His practice involves representing employers in all types of labor and employment disputes and assisting and advising clients in pre-litigation matters.
Jason joined the firm after a one-year clerkship with the Honorable Rachel N. Davidson, J.S.C. in Essex County, and then practicing with two New Jersey-based law firms representing clients in employment and general litigation matters.
While in law school, Jason was a member and the Bibliography and Online Editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, and a member of the Civil Rights Moot Court Team.
Additionally, during his final semester of law school, Jason served as a law clerk for the United States Attorney's Office in Columbus Ohio where he assisted attorneys in the criminal and health care sections of the office.
- Big M, Inc. v. Texas Roadhouse Holding, LLC, 415 N.J. Super. 130, 1 A.3d 718 (App. Div. 2010).
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars (2013-2014)
- Somerset County Bar Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Somerset County Bar Association, member of the Labor and Employment Practice Committee
- Somerset County Bar Foundation, Co-Chair Mock Trial Committee
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Don't Take It Personally! Under Some State And Federal Laws, HR Professionals Can Be Held Individually Liable7.9.12
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "BYOD Explained: Legal Guidance and Best Practices for When Employees Use Their Own Electronic Devices at Work"
"Sometimes Internships Teach More Than Just Job Skills"
New Jersey Law Journal
July 26, 2010
- Government Relations Blog10.5.16
- Efforts to Prevent Localities from Enacting Sick Leave and Minimum Wage Ordinances Introduced in the New Jersey LegislatureGovernment Relations Blog5.14.15
- Government Relations Blog2.19.15
- Government Relations Blog2.16.15
- Government Relations Blog10.13.14
- Government Relations Blog6.26.14
- Government Relations Blog6.20.14
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog10.27.10
- Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D. 2004
- Boston UniversityB.A. 1998, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York