Jennifer Scully is an associate in Fisher Phillips’ Boston office where she represents employers in litigation matters related to wage and hour laws, misclassification, leaves of absence, discrimination, harassment and wrongful discharge. Additionally, she assists clients with internal investigations, audits and employee training. Jennifer regularly advises clients on federal and state employment law, employment agreements, separation agreements, terminations, handbooks and policies.
Jennifer previously served as an Assistant Attorney General in Massachusetts in the Fair Labor Division where she enforced wage and hour, child labor and earned sick time laws in civil and criminal matters. She uses her experience in the Attorney General’s office to advise employers on best practices and proactive strategies for compliance.
Prior to law school, Jennifer worked for Ernst & Young LLP where she advised multinational clients on international tax and transfer pricing issues. She combines her in-depth understanding of complex business transactions and legal strategy to represent employers effectively both in litigation and employment counseling.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- “Top Attorneys: Massachusetts' Outstanding Young Women Lawyers” as published in Boston Magazine, April 2020
- 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star in Massachusetts
- 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star in Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association
- Boston Inn of Court
- Boston Lawyers Group, Mentor
- BC Connections Mentoring Program
- Suffolk Law School Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
- Pay Equity Matters: Mind the Gap1.24.20
- Suffolk University Law SchoolJ.D.
- Boston CollegeB.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts