Jina Lee is an associate in the firm's Los Angeles office. She represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including matters involving: wage and hour issues; allegations of discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and retaliation based on race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, and the filing of workers’ compensation claims; and independent contractors. Jina also advises employers on personnel policies and procedures, training, internal investigations, discipline, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation, reductions in force, separation agreements, and terminations.
Prior to joining the firm, Jina worked in the office of general counsel for one of the nation’s largest property and casualty insurance companies where she managed litigation and provided legal advice on matters involving employees and independent contractors. As someone who previously worked in human resources as a manager and business partner for both large and small organizations, Jina has a wide breadth of experience in employee relations issues and focuses on providing practical, actionable advice to clients.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- It’s Never Too Late To Comply11.10.16 - 12.8.16
- Los Angeles Breakfast Briefing10.20.16
- It’s Never Too Late To Comply7.26.16 - 8.16.16
- Fisher Phillips Breakfast Briefing - Los Angeles7.19.16
- November Legally Required Sexual Harassment Prevention Training It's Never Too Late To Comply - Long Beach11.19.15
- Breakfast Briefing2.5.15
- Loyola Law SchoolJ.D., 2008
- University of California, Los AngelesB.A., 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California