John Lai is an associate in the firm's Irvine office. He practices in all areas of labor and employment law.
While in law school, John was the Production Editor of the Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property.
John has experience in intellectual property matters, unfair competition, and complex litigation.
Prior to law school, he worked as a software engineer.
- Employment Privacy Blog7.25.17
- Employment Privacy Blog5.18.16
- Employment Privacy Blog9.18.15
- Employment Privacy Blog9.1.15
- January 1, 2017 Will See Broader Requirements10.5.16