Jenna Warden is an associate in the firm’s Irvine office where her practice includes counseling and defending employers in all areas of labor and employment law.
In 2012, Jenna earned her Juris Doctor degree, graduating magna cum laude, from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange, California. During law school, Jenna served as the Managing Editor of the Chapman Law Review and was an Academic Fellow in Torts. Jenna also participated in the Warren J. Ferguson American Inn of Court, the Student Bar Association, and Honor Council.
- Gig Employer Blog5.22.18
- Chapman University School of LawJ.D. 2012, magna cum laude
- University of California, San DiegoB.A., B.S. 2006
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California