Jessica Thompson is an associate in the Irvine office.
Jessica represents and counsels employers in all areas of labor and employment law. Her practice focuses on defending employers in wage and hour matters, including class and collective actions as well as single plaintiff claims, in addition to matters involving discrimination, unlawful harassment, and wrongful termination. Jessica is experienced in litigating employment matters in state and federal court.
While in law school she served as an executive editor of the school’s International Law Journal.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriters Society (PLUS)
- University of San Diego School of LawJ.D. 2008
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.A 2005 cum laude
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California