Jessica Thompson is Of Counsel in the Irvine office. She represents and counsels employers of all sizes on issues of both California and federal employment law. Her practice focuses on defending employers in wage and hour matters, including single plaintiff claims as well as class, collective, and representative actions, in addition to matters involving discrimination, unlawful harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination. In addition to her significant experience litigating employment maters in state and federal court, Jessica provides advice and counsel to clients on the complex laws affecting employers on a day-to-day basis.
While in law school Jessica served as an executive editor of the San Diego International Law Journal, while also externing for San Diego Superior Court Judge Hon. Patricia Yim Cowett (Ret.) and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Professional Liability Underwriters Society (PLUS)
- University of San Diego School of LawJ.D. 2008
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.A 2005 cum laude
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California