J. Micah Dickie
Micah Dickie is an associate in the firm's Atlanta office. He counsels clients on best practices for mitigating the risk of workplace incidents and defending against OSHA inspections and investigations.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Micah practiced with the law firm of Buckley Beal, where he represented plaintiffs in an array of employment law matters Additionally, Micah served as a law clerk for the Honorable Leslie J. Abrams Gardner in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.
While attending law school, Micah served as a member of the Mercer Law Review and Mercer’s Moot Court Board, earned CALI Awards for top marks in Civil Procedure, Contracts II, Legal Research I, and Advanced Litigation Drafting, and was a finalist in the Hugh Lawson Moot Court Competition and the Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition. Additionally, Micah served as a judicial extern for the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board and as an extern for the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of the Solicitor.
- Mercer University School of LawJ.D., 2016 magna cum laude
- University of West GeorgiaB.A., 2012 cum laude
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia