Holly Wintermute is an associate in the firm’s New Jersey office. Holly’s practice focuses on counseling and defending employers in all areas of labor and employment law with a particular focus on representing higher education institutions.
Holly is an active member of Fisher Phillips’ Education & Pay Equity Groups. She has experience conducting harassment investigations, advising clients regarding policies and employee handbooks, and conducting employee and management trainings on anti-harassment and anti-discrimination. Holly has also worked on litigations and arbitrations at the trial and appellate court level involving contract and regulatory issues. Her clients have included hedge funds, pharmaceutical and telecommunications companies, as well as the City of New York.
Holly joined Fisher Phillips in 2019 after practicing with a New York based law firm representing clients in connection with commercial disputes. She received her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law summa cum laude and Order of the Coif in 2014. She received a degree from Vassar College in English and Psychology in 2011. She studied abroad at University College London in the fall of 2009.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Morris County SHRM's 12th Annual Employment Law Symposium
- New Jersey Continues To Reopen As Restrictions Eased For Food And Beverage Establishments And Non-Essential Retail Businesses6.5.20
- NLRB Upholds Rule Prohibiting Cell Phones In Work Areas – But Does The Decision Help Your Organization?5.22.20
- New Jersey Amends Family Leave Act In Response To COVID-19, Also Adjusts Temporary Disability Benefits And Family Leave Insurance Laws4.17.20
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D. 2014, summa cum laude
- Vassar CollegeB.A., 2011
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York